Yes! You can shut down the browser and come back on the top of the hour to watch the event. Your event will be active. Just note that your event is unlocked in the browser you purchased it from. To watch the event on another browser / device, you need to restore your purchase (takes a few minutes). To do so, search for “Purchase Restore” or “Unlock Event” instructions.
Articles in this section
- I cannot access/unlock a purchased show on the FITE.tv website
- How to unlock my purchase on a new Device/Browser?
- I can’t find the purchase confirmation mail
- What’s my password?
- What’s my account name?
- I bought the event but still see “Order Now”
- I don’t see any account name / password in the purchase confirmation mail
- Will my purchase still be active if I close the browser?
- I get “Purchase not found” but I already paid for the event
- I paid with my friend’s / my spouse’s credit card and now I can’t unlock the purchase with my mail